[ubuntu-uk] Richard Stallman Event

Nigel Verity nigelverity at hotmail.com
Tue Jun 12 10:28:37 UTC 2012

Hi Jon
Thanks very much for the info. I have registered as you suggest.
Unfortunately I live in Shropshire, which isn't much help regarding RMS' accommodation. Can I suggest you put a request on the Ubuntu UK mailing list? It has a wide readership of FLOSS devotees, with updates being sent out several times a day. I would be amazed if there is nobody in the London area who would welcome such a distinguished house guest.
ubuntu-uk at lists.ubuntu.com
Regards
Nige