[ubuntu-uk] OT: Shell accounts

Joe Alam yothsoggoth at gmail.com
Wed Jul 25 18:21:57 UTC 2012

Thanks for the suggestions, I'll give SDF.org a try, it looks like it
should have everything I need.

Unfortunately BitFolk's VPS is a little out of my price range.

The reason I wanted a hosted shell account instead of just using my own
Linux machine is so that I can have access to a few scripts from anywhere,
and can have access to some of them without having to leave me own computer
running.