[ubuntu-uk] OT: Shell accounts

Joe Alam yothsoggoth at gmail.com
Wed Jul 25 00:46:59 UTC 2012

Hey guys,

I was wondering if anybody on the list can recommend any hosted shell
accounts?

I know a simple Google search returns plenty of results, but often the
shells turn out to be invite only or request only etc. and have significant
drawbacks.
I was hoping some of the folks on here might use, or even just know of, a
decent one to use.
Free is always good, but I don't mind paying a little if it's worth it.

I'd mainly want to use it to run some fairly simple programs (C++, Python)
and possibly host some tiny web apps (PHP) for a few little projects.

Cheers,
Joe