[ubuntu-uk] Update BIOS with dual boot

James Morrissey morrissey.james1 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 18 08:02:11 UTC 2012

Hi Phil

Thanks for looking into this.

 have you tried this method? [1] If it is not correct, then the instructions
> need updating to include systems it will not work on :/

I am a little confused. This is telling me how to install Lubuntu onto
a flash disk. Part of that involves loading a boot loader (GRUB 2)
onto the MBR of the flash disk, but this only happens during the
Lubuntu install process. I am not sure how i go about just installing
a boot loader and then importing the Lenovo ISO.