[ubuntu-uk] Gaming on Ubuntu

Alan Bell alanbell at ubuntu.com
Thu Jul 12 13:58:06 UTC 2012

On 12/07/12 14:40, Liam Proven wrote:

> I do rather feel I am being criticised for something I tried hard to
> avoid doing here.
do try that little bit harder next time please. Just to reinforce what
Laura and Sarah have already pointed out, it was not an appropriate
comment to make. Lets move on and talk about Ubuntu instead. If you
really want to discuss community members presentational styles then it
is much better to discuss it with them directly, I find it rather poor
form to talk about people behind their backs.

lets move on now.

Alan.

--
I work at http://libertus.co.uk