[ubuntu-uk] http://ubuntuadverts.org/

Phill Whiteside PhillW at Ubuntu.com
Tue Jul 10 23:19:25 UTC 2012

Hiyas,

maybe instead of "Ubuntu" advertising team, it could be 'buntu' advertising
team?

There are places like OMGU [1] and from personal experience, places like
the lubuntu fb pages. [2], [3]

As always in these tasks, it is akin to "attempting to herd cats". I'll
leave the offer open if you need a hoster for it, that server is available
for you guys & gals if you should need it.

Regards,

Phill.
1. http://www.omgubuntu.co.uk/
2. https://www.facebook.com/Lubuntu.Official.Page