[ubuntu-uk] Replacing Linux Mint 13 with Ubuntu 12.04

Daniel Case danielcase10 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 3 01:21:42 UTC 2012

Is your /home directory on another partition or the same as the Mint
system? Either way, take a backup somewhere to be sure nothing happens
(I've had my power go out in the middle of an install before... it
happens!)

If your /home is separate, it should be safe, if not... Ubuntu will
probably wipe it.