[ubuntu-uk] Ubuntu App Hacking progress (or lack thereof) + FOSDEM

Bruno Girin brunogirin at gmail.com
Wed Jan 25 23:06:13 UTC 2012

Hi all,

I won't be able to make the next Ubuntu-UK meeting so I thought I'd send
everybody an update on the Ubuntu App Hacking project. There has been no
progress since I first talked about it late last year due to complete
madness at work. I intend to pick up the ball in Feb once things have
calmed down a bit.

In other news, I'll be at FOSDEM next week so if anyone else is going or
there's anything Ubuntu UK would like to hear about, please let me know.

Cheers,

Bruno