[ubuntu-uk] Recommendations for a printer?

easily.remembered at yahoo.co.uk easily.remembered at yahoo.co.uk
Sun Jan 22 13:22:11 UTC 2012

I have a dell mono laser printer I got from ebuyer for about 50 quid that came with a full toner cartridge! Can't remember what model it is but the toner cartridges are about the same price. I've never had any problems with it, and linux drivers are included on the CD that comes with it.
Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone on O2