[ubuntu-uk] Unity is not working.

Daniel Drummond dmdrummondx at gmail.com
Fri Feb 24 01:29:41 UTC 2012

On Feb 23, 2012 11:34 PM, "Alan Pope" <alan.pope at canonical.com> wrote:

> I like Unity.

Me too.

The thing I like most about Unity is that it caters for so called "power
users". I like that I can control my workspace with the keyboard, and with
the inclusion of Hud now the menu is easier to use.

That said, it is no more difficult to use the mouse, and is quite intuitive
for beginners.

When I was training to teach last year I got lots of interest from pupils
asking why my desktop looked different to their teacher's; many if them
thought it looked cool. Some of the older pupils went home and tried it for
themselves.

My tuppence right there.

Dan.