[ubuntu-uk] Unity is not working.

James Morrissey morrissey.james1 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 22 13:49:30 UTC 2012

Without stating any preferences on a thread which is likely to bring
forth opinions: As i understand it, the current Unity Interface is (at
least in part) the result of the sort of testing you are describing:

http://www.omgubuntu.co.uk/2012/02/mark-shuttleworth-explains-dodge-ditch-decision-in-precise/

https://lists.launchpad.net/unity-design/msg07682.html