[ubuntu-uk] Broken Precise .....

Barry Drake ubuntu-advertising at gmx.com
Fri Feb 17 16:03:36 UTC 2012

On 17/02/12 15:12, Liam Proven wrote:
> Then you don't have broken packages. Looking more closely at the error
> you posted, it says you have /held/ broken packages. What packages are
> marked as "hold"?

I've not managed to find out how to get this information.  I did try
installing aptitude hoping this would give me more information, but it
seems to want to remove gnome-session, ubuntu-desktop and unity 2d ....
And now the update-manager reliably crashes when I tell it to do the
'partial upgrade' it offers, so I've reported this as a bug.  I seem to
be a bit lost on this one.

Thanks again,        Barry.

http://ubuntuadverts.org/