[ubuntu-uk] [virgin media] double broadband

michael ubuntu at bigmassiveheed.co.uk
Fri Feb 3 15:51:46 UTC 2012

Had a letter yesterday informing me that there kicking me from 50Mb upto
120Mb...apparently due to them thinking that I am such a good customer.

Have to wait until june though :(

I havent had much of an issue with the superhub...wireless seems a bit
slow at times but no problems when I'm on the hardwired desktop.

The online back software does work....I had it running under wine in
Crunchbang

Better stop now before I get shot for mentioning Crunchbang :D

Michael