[ubuntu-uk] Gwibber Facebook updates

SuperEngineer boosys at gmail.com
Sun Dec 16 18:06:38 UTC 2012

Hi all,
I am at a loss as to why, in recent weeks, Gwibber no longer receives
posts from Facebook.
I use it for contact with my "Facebook using only" family & friends so
it is important to me.  I have had no problem in the past. I have
reviewed Facebook apps and privacy settings. I have updated Gwibber
using backports.  I might as well have done nothing as still no posts
received anymore [although all my posts to facebook arrive on facebook
ok].

All suggestions [apart from "use a web browser and go the long way
round"] welcome.

--
Cheers,
Bill B. [SuperEngineer]