[ubuntu-uk] Sony Experia

Tyler J. Wagner tyler at tolaris.com
Fri Dec 14 09:10:20 UTC 2012

On 2012-12-13 20:10, Matthew Wild wrote:
> But yes, for general usage and even development purposes it works fine
> with Linux. I imagine pretty much all Android phones are the same in
> this regard.

Modern Android devices (4.0+) don't mount as FAT filesystems:

http://www.androidcentral.com/ics-feature-mtp-what-it-why-use-it-and-how-set-it

As of Ubuntu 12.04, these instructions are still required. Not sure about
later.

Regards,
Tyler

--
"The universe is probably littered with the one-planet graves of cultures
which made the sensible economic decision that there's no good reason