[ubuntu-uk] Landscape printing bug .....

Phill Whiteside PhillW at Ubuntu.com
Tue Dec 4 02:28:24 UTC 2012

Hi,

interesting evening with the -release team....

Long story, cut short... the patch for Quantal has gone from 'queued' to
released.. It should appear as an update in the next day.

As I stated earlier, too many things to do, too few people to do them.

Regards,

Phill.

On 3 December 2012 12:06, Phill Whiteside <PhillW at ubuntu.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I'll go and ask the 'duty SRU' person of the best way to proceed on this :)
>
> Regards,
>
> Phill.
>
> On 3 December 2012 10:34, Barry Drake <ubuntu-advertising at gmx.com> wrote:
>
>> On 02/12/12 21:42, Phill Whiteside wrote:
>>
>>> to have it back-ported it needs a couple of things...
>>> 1) A fix in current dev (which you have)
>>> 2) A bug in quantal raised (which may exist, but needs a bug number).

--
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/phillw