[ubuntu-uk] Netflix and Love Film

Alan Pope alan.pope at canonical.com
Thu Aug 23 11:09:19 UTC 2012

On 23/08/12 11:46, Gareth France wrote:
> also know there are people who don't use Linux because they can't use them.

I have Linux on all my computers, and yet I know I have at least 4
devices which can view NetFlix. All the while that it's possible to use
NetFlix on Wii, Xbox, PS3, iOS, Android etc there's less need for it on
the Linux desktop. Be nice if they did, but companies generally don't do
"nice" things, they do things which are financially viable and
profitable. The number of people who have Linux desktops who _don't_
have any other device which can use NetFlix is probably not that huge.

Cheers,
--
Alan Pope
Engineering Manager