[ubuntu-uk] Ubuntu Global Jam 2012 - London

Alan Pope alan.pope at canonical.com
Tue Aug 21 13:53:57 UTC 2012

Hi all,

I've got agreement from Canonical to use a room in our London office for
the Global Jam between 7th and 9th September.

http://www.londontown.com/LondonInformation/Shopping/Blue_Fin_Building/edb5/

I'd like us to do maybe two of the three days, possibly Friday and
Saturday or Saturday and Sunday, and need to see which days are most
popular. If people are keen to do all three days then I will have to
find another Canonical employee to escort people on that day.

What I need to know though is how many people would be up for coming and
on what days. I need this so I can choose the right day, make sure we
have the right size room booked and inform security.

I will confirm with you all nearer the time, so think of this as a
tentative way to gauge which day is most po

http://doodle.com/6vcb8a6rcgcewhf6

Just click the above link, put in your name and tell me which day you'd
prefer to come. We can talk about the details of what happens at the jam
on this list.

Thanks,
--
Alan Pope