[ubuntu-uk] Ubuntu One & s/w centre payment

Bill B. boosys at gmail.com
Thu Aug 9 19:22:17 UTC 2012

Am I the only one who finds it perturbing that Software Centre or
[afaik] U1 does not mention payment methods before accepting the t&c's.

I was looking out of curiosity - to see how many, if any, methods are
actually open source built.  I'm guessing PayPal, credit card etc. all
accepted... but are the available methods in line with / built on apps
using open source?

p.s I not "throwing a match onto petrol" here... I'm just curious.

--
Cheers,
Bill B. [SuperEngineer]