[ubuntu-uk] problems upgrading Ubuntu

Barry Drake ubuntu-advertising at gmx.com
Tue Aug 7 17:36:02 UTC 2012

On 07/08/12 18:15, David King wrote:

I answered so many people with similar problems on one of the forums.
You will very probably spend a lot of time failing to fix it until
finally you break it altogether.  Your quickest answer is possibly to
back up your data and do a completely clean install, reformatting in the
process.  Others will probably disagree, but I'm speaking from my own
experience and a lot of time wasted.  I shall never again use the update
facility to do an upgrade.  Clean install for me on every version upgrade.

Regards,        Barry.

http://ubuntuadverts.org/