[ubuntu-uk] Spelling error in sig, heheh

David Smith Dave at p3computers.com
Wed Aug 1 10:47:52 UTC 2012

> Um, you know, if that is your signature, you should know that there is
> only one 'f' in 'aficionado'. :-)
>
> And BTW, a sig should be prefaced by '-- ' - that's dash dash space,
> then a newline. It also shouldn't contain HTML or formatting.

Thanks for the spelling fix, I am particularly annoyed by bad spelling and like to know when I'm doing it wrong.  Even when alcoholically disadvantaged, I'm known to spend ages proof-reading :-)

But it wasn't a sig, just something that I had typed to the end of my email.

Cheers,

Dave Smith

--
Long hair and beard in a suit.