[ubuntu-uk] Upgrading to 12.04 ....

kpb at sohcahtoa.org.uk kpb at sohcahtoa.org.uk
Mon Apr 30 14:18:54 UTC 2012

Hello

Glad you got your install sorted out.

I'm trying to install Ubuntu One now. It's been sitting there for about 25 minutes doing nothing. The coffee bar I'm in now can do 1mb/s on download, I abuse it often (noone else uses a laptop in here)

I'd hoped things had improved since the last time I tried it (around 11.04) but apparently not.

So I'm with Alan C and USB storage I guess. Actually, an SD card would be quite nice and unobtrusive on netbooks with card readers...

cheers