[ubuntu-uk] Upgrading to 12.04

Phill Whiteside PhillW at Ubuntu.com
Mon Apr 30 13:39:58 UTC 2012

I think you under-estimate those who have been using *buntu for a while.
They're more canny than a lot give credit to. For example we have a fairly
n00b who just came onto IRC questioning why the upgrade wanted to install
2-zillion packages.... Good old
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/PrecisePangolin/ReleaseNotes/UbuntuDesktop#PrecisePangolin.2BAC8-ReleaseNotes.2BAC8-CommonInfrastructure-1.Upgrades
I wonder how many bork'ed installs are due to this?

Regards,

Phill.