[ubuntu-uk] Missing window decoration after failed upgrade to 12.04

Tony Pursell ajp at princeswalk.fsnet.co.uk
Sun Apr 29 17:32:41 UTC 2012

Hi all

My update to 12.04 did not go well.  My PC crashed after the downloads were
completed and part way through the update. I had to restart it (in a
terminal) so I'm sure that I will have a few problems, although it did
complete.

The first one to show up is a lack of window decoration.  It's something
that I had a few years ago after a version update, but I've forgotten now
what I did to cure it.  Can anyone help me?

Tony