[ubuntu-uk] 12.04 Unity intro poster

alan c aeclist at candt.waitrose.com
Sat Apr 28 14:55:11 UTC 2012

On 28/04/12 14:14, kpb wrote:
> On 28/04/12 11:59, Barry Drake wrote:
>>  Someone just upgraded from 10.04 and after answering a couple of
>>  questions, I pointed him to the poster.  He found it very helpful.
>
> Hello Barry and all
>
> That is exactly what/who the poster is for, I'm glad it was useful.
>
> The Ubuntu Desktop Guide really is good documentation once you get the
> names of things and the basic actions sorted out.

I think it has been noticed that Ubuntu 12.04 does not make it at all
easy to find a useful Help facility, not sure if a bug has been raised
at all, I hope so. One guinea pig I saw use it here immediately
searched around for a help list. Unfortunately  even I did not know
where that was ... :-(

My try was F1 but this is context sensitive.

--
alan cocks