[ubuntu-uk] Install problems...

Neil Greenwood neil.greenwood.lug at gmail.com
Fri Apr 27 05:56:48 UTC 2012

Einstein said doing the same thing and expecting different results was a
sign of madness - but then he didn't like quantum mechanics and had no
experience of PCs!

I think there might be a wiki page with a list of boot options you can try
if your boot freezes, but I can't remember where it is. Try google with the
site: option?

My connection's rubbish or I'd have a go myself.

Neil.

P.S. Sorry for the brevity, this is typed on my phone.