[ubuntu-uk] 12.04 Unity intro poster

Keith Burnett kpb at sohcahtoa.org.uk
Wed Apr 25 21:52:45 UTC 2012

Hello all and Alan

I am not actually advocating the use of the poster. The choice of resources in any situation must be made by each facilitator bearing in mind the needs of the group that they are working with.

The idea for the poster came from responses to questions from people on the Ubuntuforums Ubuntu + 1 subforum. I simply thought that an introduction to Unity for those who have not made the journey through 11.04 and 11.10 might be useful for some people.

Best of luck with your work.

I would be interested in the outcome of the 'user trial' that has been mentioned as well.

Cheers
--
Keith Burnett
http://sohcahtoa.org.uk/