[ubuntu-uk] 12.04 Unity intro poster

Barry Drake ubuntu-advertising at gmx.com
Wed Apr 25 19:54:55 UTC 2012

On 25/04/12 17:08, alan c wrote:
> A lot of careful work, certainly. But I would not want to point my
> novices to it, for them it is a page of detail stuff which I think
> would frighten them. And why does linux need a instructions? What
> about a similar page for Windows 7, for comparison?

Alan - I'm not entirely sure I agree.  The language and examples are
very simply put.  I'm expecting to upgrade my sister from 10.04 to 12.04
fairly soon.  I'll ask her to look at it.  I'll also ask her
stepdaughter to take a look.  She is almost entirely Windows (although
she has recently started work at SpecSavers).

Regards,        Barry.

http://ubuntuadverts.org/