[ubuntu-uk] Gcompris and Unity

Andres Muniz andresmp at gmail.com
Sun Apr 22 07:51:46 UTC 2012

For some time i was using gcompris erase program (with my toddler most of the tome). Consists of moving a sponge that erases white squares that are overlayed an image. With unity these squares never quite removed leaving some "leftovers".
Today i moved to unity2D and it worked fine.
i'm using ubuntu 11.10. Is it a gcompris problem, unity problem or nvidia problem?
Should I wait for ubuntu 12.04? Should i look into installing a more up to date gcompris (compile from source or something?)