[ubuntu-uk] 12.04 Unity intro poster

kpb kpb at sohcahtoa.org.uk
Sat Apr 21 11:26:37 UTC 2012

On 21/04/12 12:00, mac wrote:
> On 21/04/12 11:16, kpb wrote:
>> ...The link above leads to a poster that summarises the basics of
>> Unity.The
>> odp file is available if anyone needs to customise it.
>> Let me know what you think.
>
> Really useful and concise summary for those of us upgrading LTS->LTS,
> as you describe.
>
> (One small point - the labelling in the general diagram makes it look
> as though the Launcher is called 'The Software Centre';  it's not
> clear that the labelled arrow is pointing to a particular icon rather
> than naming the whole column.)
>
> Really good contribution for those of us who haven't been keeping up!
> Many thanks!
>
> mac

@mac: yes, ok I'll use a circle round the icons rather than an arrow

@alan.pope: I tried, see screen grab. I'll try again Tuesday evening.
The odp file is obtainable by replacing .pdf with .odp in the dropbox link.

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/8403291/spreadbuntu-fail.png

Anyone: Please reply to this with any other suggestions or things that
strike you as potentially confusing for 10.04 people and I'll put what I
can in on Tuesday evening.