[ubuntu-uk] Youtube colour is wrong

Alan Bell alan.bell at libertus.co.uk
Thu Apr 12 13:01:54 UTC 2012

On 12/04/12 11:51, Liam Proven wrote:
> Thanks for this! I've had exactly the same problem but weirdly only YT
> was affected - all other video-streaming sites were OK. The Flash
> settings dialog was unresponsive for me, but accessing it in
> fullscreen mode worked. Which reminds me - does anyone know why
> fullscreen mode isn't, but is usually only slightly bigger than the
> large-video view? Is it a side-effect of dual-head operation? I'm on
> an nVidia GeForce 230 with 2 dissimilar CRTs, 19" + 21".
yes, it is a bug and as it is in flash it can't be fixed. If you use the
pop out viewer you can make that full screen and it works. I never
realized until recently that it ever worked, but apparently if you have
similar screens or only one screen then it works without fiddling.

--
Libertus Solutions http://libertus.co.uk