[ubuntu-uk] Youtube colour is wrong

David King linuxman at avoura.com
Wed Apr 11 22:01:05 UTC 2012

On 10/04/12 18:12, Andres Muniz wrote:

> [...]

It has been happening to me lately, but not all videos, and from various
video sites. Happened since I updated Flash, both in Firefox and Chrome.

I already had Flash Aid installed in Firefox so I used that to revert
back to the latest stable version instead of the beta version that was
installed.

However, people are still blue when I try to watch the videos (after
closing and restarting Firefox).

So then I disabled the hardware acceleration -- that worked and now
videos play in the proper colours with no more smurf-like faces.

David K