[ubuntu-uk] Unity testing

Byte Soup bytesoup at gmail.com
Sat Apr 7 16:30:04 UTC 2012

Just giving this a spin.. I downloaded a 32bit desktop ISO of beta 2,
booting from USB connected HDD and running like a live CD. I can see my
home network in the network manager wireless networking list but can't
select it to connect.

I bet I'm missing something obvious here, but it seems it only allowing
selection of open networks.

Is this a problem?