[ubuntu-uk] Gcompris: erase

Andres andresmp at gmail.com
Fri Sep 30 09:20:45 UTC 2011

Hello,
I'm sure a lot of you have done this. I'm running gcompris on ubuntu LTS. For the moment i just want to use the simple bit: erase.

How can  i change the images that are revealed? The gcompris website says it can be changed in the folde ~/gcompris/erase

I found the set of images in usr/share/gcompris/erase so all i did was remove the images i wanted and added the images i did want (running sudo nautilus). But the original images still show up and the new ones do not. So i must have gotten the wrong folder?

--
Sent from my Nokia N900
Please do not send me word documents