[ubuntu-uk] Mythbuntu on gadget show!

Rob Beard rob at esdelle.co.uk
Sat Sep 3 19:42:35 UTC 2011

On 02/09/11 21:01, Andres wrote:
> Ok, she unfairly lost the challenge but mythubuntu was shown!
>
> Channel 5 by the way. Just finished but you can catch up on five on
> demand. Final 15mins after last adds.

I noticed this too, I don't normally watch the Gadget Show but was
interested to see Mythbuntu.  I thought they'd have maybe shown Windows
Media Center.  I think they saw her coming though if she paid 30 quid
for a TV card :-)

Still... great way of getting the word out there and I wonder how many
folks out there have old PCs that they could possibly turn into MythTV
boxes?

Rob