[ubuntu-uk] Ubuntu UK Happy Hour

Alan Bell alanbell at ubuntu.com
Fri Sep 2 09:12:18 UTC 2011

Hi all,

We are kicking of a series of pub meetings around the UK, starting in
three weeks in London. The list of venues we have proposed so far is here:
http://ubuntu-uk.org/happy-hour/
Along with a nice map that will update with the route as we stagger from
city to city. If there isn't a pub on the list near you then get back to
me with a pub name and postcode to add to the list. The order is not set
in stone, I want to rearrange it so they bounce about all over the place
so everyone gets one within reach every few months.

The first meeting is on the 22nd September, that is three weeks from
now, at the Cask in Pimlico turn up any time from 7ish.

You can optionally put your name down here so we have an idea of numbers
(the pub tweeted that they would set some tables aside for us)
http://loco.ubuntu.com/events/ubuntu-uk/1257/detail/

Alan

--
The Open Learning Centre is rebranding, find out about our new name and look at http://libertus.co.uk