[ubuntu-uk] Happy Hour Nottingham

Alan Bell alanbell at ubuntu.com
Sat Oct 22 21:43:51 UTC 2011

I am pleased to announce the next Happy Hour will be in Nottingham,
event page and signup sheet here:

http://loco.ubuntu.com/events/ubuntu-uk/1373/detail/

The first two happy hour events have been great fun, a chance to get
together with people who you might know online, and a chance to meet new
people. The Nottingham Hour will provisionally be at the Round House pub
http://www.theroundhousenottingham.co.uk/ which used to be part of the
old General Hospital. I am just waiting for confirmation from the pub
that it has wheelchair access to the bar and toilets because following a
chat online the other day we decided the happy hour tour should only go
to pubs that have suitable facilities for all users of Ubuntu.

Alan.

--
The Open Learning Centre is rebranding, find out about our new name and look at http://libertus.co.uk