[ubuntu-uk] meetings tonight

Iain Cuthbertson iain.cuthbertson at idophp.co.uk
Thu Oct 20 09:55:04 UTC 2011

Hi Alan,

Good to be reminded about the meeting, one I might have been able to attend.
Sadly, I shall be in Birmingham watching The Ukulele Orchestra of Great
Britain instead.

For those attending via IRC, what is the time of the meeting?
The content on the event URI still details last month's meeting.

Cheers,
Iain