[ubuntu-uk] LO in 11.10 STILL CANNOT USE TBird addressbook as an address data source!!!!!!!!!

Gordon Burgess-Parker gbplinux at gmail.com
Tue Oct 18 16:57:02 UTC 2011

On 18/10/2011 17:48, bodsda at googlemail.com wrote:
> Can I suggest that you either file a bug report or dust your programming books off and fix it yourself?

But it's been like this for years and I think I may well have filed a
bug years ago, but it's obviously not even been on Canonicals radar at
all...
To me it's the one thing that will stop people using Ubuntu and
preferring Windows - MS Office does this automatically and so does the
version of LO that you can get from the LO website but if the software
is supplied as part of the install shouldn't people expect ALL the
functions to be there? Why do they miss one of the most important out?

Unfortunately I am not a programmer....
--

Registered Linux User no 240308
Ubuntu 10.04 (yay!) Windows 7 (unfortunately)