[ubuntu-uk] Open Source VOIP

Daniel Case danielcase10 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 18 12:49:43 UTC 2011

I assume they will be doing what most 'unlimited' providers do, and giving
the heavy users the unused minutes from the lighter users.

Pretty sure that's how unlimited plans work? Anything similar I can get?
It's going to become very costly on pay as you go....

Daniel

On Tuesday, 18 October 2011, Kris Douglas <krisdouglas at gmail.com> wrote:
> That many minutes for only £5 is very hard to match, no doubt Skype is
somehow doing that at a loss.

> Sent from my Desire HD running CM7
>
> On Oct 18, 2011 12:03 PM, "Daniel Case" <danielcase10 at gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> These are all good, but I can't seem to find an 'unlimited' plan on any
of them, or prepay for 3000 minutes cheaply. They all seem to be pay as you
go, while 1.20p is cheap...I go through 3000-5000 minutes to UK home phones
which was why I got the 'Skype unlimited' subscription for £5, do any SIP
providers do a similar thing?

>> On Tuesday, 18 October 2011, Alan Lord (News) <alanslists at gmail.com>
wrote:

>> > Gradwell have a very good reputation; we have several customers using
them and being delighted with costs and services. Although they are really
for business services they may have consumer packages too:
http://gradwell.com/