[ubuntu-uk] AcidRip and Ubuntu forums

** johnbridger at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 14 20:40:53 UTC 2011

I am trying to use AcidRip but according to the debug log it has apparently "couldn't find encoder for codec mp3" Since it used to work OK I can only assume an update has changed something. I have tried Googling it but the best matches are on the Ubuntu forums and for some reason I cannot log in there either. Anyone any ideas?

I have tried my old username and password but they didn't work. I tried to get re-advised of the password but the email did not appear in my inbox (or in junkmail). So I tried registering with a new username and password but when I tried to log in with it this also failed. And then when I tried the re-advise password link again, the email for this also did not arrive in my inbox. If anyone has an email address for the forum admins, could you let me know?

Thanks

John