[ubuntu-uk] Suspend on lid close - Thinkpad x121e

James Morrissey morrissey.james1 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 10 14:02:08 UTC 2011

No. Changing the SATA didn't seem to do anything. Screen still wouldn't
resume when i opened the lid.

On the whole, i think the machine is good. Its certainly performs better
than the ancient one i had before this - Asus ARP6.

That said, the hardware doesn't seem to be quite so well supported, but
i see that this model is now endorsed by Canonical and i am hoping that
it goes a little better under Oneric.

All the problems i have appear to pertain to the screen: Sometimes text
disappears from my word processor or emails, it takes a bunch of times
resetting the dual monitor set-up to get both monitors to register and,
as is the subject of this thread, the suspend-on-lid-close won't work.