[ubuntu-uk] Party Party

John Stevenson john at jr0cket.com
Fri Oct 7 18:45:36 UTC 2011

On 7 October 2011 19:38, Alan Bell <alan.bell at libertus.co.uk> wrote:

> On 07/10/11 19:37, John Stevenson wrote:
>
>> Hello Alan,
>> Am I right in thinking these are social event for meeting other community
>> members and no actual Ubuntu installation will be taking place?
>>
> yes, that is basically right
>

>> If so, I am thinking of running an install party next weekend, on 16th
>> October.
>>
>>  cool, where?
>
> Alan.

Hello Alan,
I have reserved an area in The Shooting Star 125-129, Middlesex St, London,
E1 7JF [map]<http://www.beerintheevening.com/cgi-bin/map_link.cgi?id=4862&type=8>
[gmap]<http://www.beerintheevening.com/cgi-bin/map_link.cgi?id=4862&type=10>on
Sunday 16th.   Doors open around 12 noon.  They have WiFi and they are
not that busy on a Sunday last time I ran one - except for the 25 or so
Ubuntu fans that turned up.  I am planning on adding a sign-up page for the
install party this weekend and letting people know.

Thank you
--
<http://uk.linkedin.com/in/johnstevenson247>| John
Stevenson<http://uk.linkedin.com/in/johnstevenson247>| Public