[ubuntu-uk] Midlands Home Workers Unite

Iain Cuthbertson iain.cuthbertson at idophp.co.uk
Fri Oct 7 15:17:39 UTC 2011

I approve of this idea and venue.
We have discovered that the coffee is reasonably priced and the garlic bread
is indeed very garlicky.

My 1st attendance of such a thing yesterday and it went really well.
Anybody who works from home will get a lot out of this monthly change
of scenery.

Really looking forward to 17th November!

Cheers,
Iain