[ubuntu-uk] Certification [Free]

Colin Law clanlaw at googlemail.com
Tue Oct 4 12:07:17 UTC 2011

On 4 October 2011 12:55, Dave Hanson <dave at hansonforensics.co.uk> wrote:

> Okay, Okay. I give in. It could be clearer as to what I mean. I'll re-write it.

I think the most significant point is that, whatever the validity of
such a signature on an email sent to a person or organisation, when
sent to a mailing list that will be archived and accessible to anyone
then any such sig is completely useless and just wastes space in all
our mailboxes and uses up our bandwidth.

You could even save us a bit more space by sending in plain text
rather than html.

Colin