[ubuntu-uk] Which magazine

Tony Travis a.travis at abdn.ac.uk
Tue Oct 4 09:05:12 UTC 2011

On 04/10/11 09:40, Colin Law wrote:
> On 4 October 2011 09:35, **<johnbridger at yahoo.com>  wrote:
>> I've just had a questionnaire from Which about their magazine and I took the
>> opportunity to suggest they should do a proper evaluation of Ubuntu (and/or
>> Mint) rather than their usual dismissal that it's only used by techies.
>> Could we get a campaign amongst other Which members to force better reviews
>> of FOSS?

Hi, Colin.

I second that, but can we take this opportunity to call it FLOSS instead
because this more accurately reflects what Ubuntu is about.

Vive la Ubuntu Libre :-)

UKUUG have also rebranded themselves under the FLOSS banner:

   http://www.flossuk.org/

Bye,

   Tony.
--
Dr. A.J.Travis, University of Aberdeen, Rowett Institute of Nutrition
and Health, Greenburn Road, Bucksburn, Aberdeen AB21 9SB, Scotland, UK