[ubuntu-uk] Watch and backup folder

Bea Groves beagroves at gmail.com
Sun Nov 20 17:14:49 UTC 2011

Hi Avi!

It doesn't have to be an SD card. At one point it was an external HDD.
Indeed this system has 'saved my life' on a number of occasions when
I've deleted a file by enthusiastic accident or managed to exile myself
from my own Ubuntu login by messing around with the system. It does
happen! ;-)

--
Beatrix E. Groves
BA Hons (Educ) LCGI MAPTT MIFL QTLS
Email:	beagroves at gmail.com
Web:  	http://www.beagroves.net
Blog:	http://beagroves.tumblr.com

Random Quote of the Day (chosen by my computer) ------------->

'The squeaking wheel doesn't always get the grease.
Sometimes it gets replaced.' (Vic Gold)