[ubuntu-uk] Lack of support for small business

Alan Bell alan.bell at libertus.co.uk
Sat Nov 19 00:37:36 UTC 2011

On 19/11/11 00:33, Gareth France wrote:
> Damnit! I just spent £30 getting a pack just now!

oops! oh well, never mind, give me a shout if you want more. The LoCo
allocation of CDs are there for anyone to request if they are doing
something to introduce new people to Ubuntu, totally fine if you are
doing it by selling them PCs, or running a conference or handing them
out at work, or putting them in a university computer club, or local
hackspace. If it gets them out there it is great!

Alan.

--
Libertus Solutions http://libertus.co.uk