[ubuntu-uk] "Quickly" (Python+GTK) question

Jon Spriggs jon at sprig.gs
Wed Nov 16 22:45:57 UTC 2011

Hi all,

I've been experimenting with Quickly - the Python+GTK rapid
development tool created by Canonical and I've hit a bit of a speed
bump right out of the gate!

I posted a question on StackOverflow (as it's a Python question, as
well as being for Quickly) and I wonder if anyone can either let me
know if they've got a solution to this, or better yet, answer the
question on SO, so I can give you the points for answering :)

http://stackoverflow.com/q/8159635/5738

I know it's probably a really basic question, but I'm really just
starting to get my feet with Quickly (I've been doing mostly PHP
programming for the past 6 or so years).

Thanks!
--
Jon "The Nice Guy" Spriggs