[ubuntu-uk] Ubuntu UK Team Google+ page?

Colin Law clanlaw at googlemail.com
Sat Nov 12 16:37:33 UTC 2011

On 12 November 2011 15:47, Tony Pursell <ajp at princeswalk.fsnet.co.uk> wrote:
> Yes,that is the nub of the question I have.  I can 'follow' Ubuntu-UK and
> get their posts on my 'wall', but how does one post something so that
> Ubuntu-UK 'followers' see it?

You don't, that is the big difference between the way facebook and g+
work.  When you share something you say who you want to share it with
so that is under your control (unless you share it as public).  To
share with a group of people you would need to put them in your
circles, or they would need to put you in their circles so they see
(in their stream) anything you make public.  Note that Ubuntu UK is
effectively a single person as far as g+ is concerned, not a group.

Colin